Bank Statement Request Letter To Bank Manager: A bank statement Request Letter For Bank Statement to bank manager is a document that is sent to the bank manager requesting them to send you a copy of your bank statements.
This letter should be written in formal language and should have a salutation at the top of the page. In addition, the letter should have a clear introduction stating what the purpose of the letter is.
After the introduction, the body of the letter should state the reasons why you need copies of your bank statements.
Finally, the last paragraph of the letter should ask the bank manager to provide you with the requested documents.
To get a bank statement, request letter for bank statement should include the following:
- Name of customer
- Account number
- The date of the statement
Bank of India
Sub: Request Letter For Bank Statement
I am Rony Roy, and I have a savings account at your branch with the account number 5663567****.
To fill up a tax department form, I need my bank statement from August 1 to November 1. If you provide the statement, I would be grateful to you.
I need it very urgently as the last date for filing the tax return is November 16. Please consider my request and send me an email.
Account no. 5663567 ****
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Queries related to this question:
- Bank Statement Request Letter
- Bank Statement Request Letter To Bank Manager
- Request Letter For Bank Statement
- Bank Statement Request Letter In English
- Bank Account Statement Request Letter
- Bank Statement Application
- Letter For Bank Statement
- Bank Statement Request Letter To Bank Manager In English
- Application For Bank Statement In English