Question: Write a letter to the Headmaster for permission of a tree plantation programme in the school ground.
Sub: Seeking permission for a tree plantation programme
With due respect we, the students of your school, seek your permission to hold a tree plantation programme in the compound of our school on 5th June, to celebrate World Environment Day. The teachers have also agreed to join us in this programme. We will be provided with a few saplings by the Municipal Corporation free of cost. This will show our effort to improve our environment.
We, therefore, request you to permit us to organize the programme.
(on behalf of the students of XYZ Institution, Kolkata)
- This question may also asked as:
- letter writing on tree plantation programme in school
- slogans for tree plantation programme
- tree plantation programme
- tree plantation programme in school
- tree plantation programme writing
|Editorial Letter On Frequent Load Shedding|
|Request Letter For Bank Statement To Bank Manager|
|Letter Writing On Summer Vacation In English|
|Letter Writing On Shortage Of Water|